Monday, December 20, 2010

rewarder

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God 
must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him
-Hebrews 11:6 NKJV


71. a home full of laughter and love, my family together for an early Christmas
72. BigGirl's sleepover with two sweet cousins, the best gift ever
73. QT with my sister
74. personalized Tervis Tumblers!
75. a Pastor who tells it like it is, in a non-condemnation church
76. my BSF experience, exceeding my expectations
77. Christmas-themed playdates and crafts
78. gentle reminders in every day moments of God's unfailing love
79. Charlotte's Cardio Dance class 
80. toilet paper, tinfoil, toothpaste, trash bags, and other household paper products and toiletries that we might take for granted
81. beautiful Texas December weather
82. recyclables pickup service

{it's a Gratitude Community at A Holy Experience, and i am counting my blessings and giving thanks to the God who continues to amaze me with an outpouring of blessings.}
--------------------------------